Update Your Contact Info


Students can update or withhold personal directory information by contacting the Registrar's Office at 341-4181 or via Joe'ss.

Faculty and Staff

Faculty and staff can change personal directory information on myHR. Just click the link below to log in.


Fill out the personal data form updating only incorrect information. Then send the printed copy to Human Resources, 113 Centennial Hall via the S&T campus mail.