Cyber-physical systems, Security and privacy, Smart environments (Smart city, energy, healthcare), IoTs, Wireless sensor networks, Mobile and pervasive computing, Big data analytics, Parallel and cloud computing, Social networks, Systems biology, Graph theory and Game theory.
- National Science Foundation (NSF) CNS: JUNO2: STEAM: Secure and Trustworthy Framework for Integrated
Energy and Mobility in Smart Connected Communities, $91,090, 2018-
- National Science Foundation (NSF) CPS: Breakthrough: Securing Smart Grid by Understanding
Communications Infrastructure Dependencies, 2015-2019 (PI).
- National Science Foundation (NSF) CPS: Synergy: Threat Assessment Tools for Management-Coupled Cyber-
and Physical- Infrastructures, 2015-2019 (PI).
- National Science Foundation (NSF) SPX: SANDY: Sparsification-based Approach for Analyzing Network
Dynamics, $163,067, 2017-2020 (PI).
- National Science Foundation (NSF) XPS: SPANDAN: Scalable Parallel Algorithms for Network Dynamics
Analysis, 2015-2018 (PI).
- National Science Foundation (NSF) SHB: Crafting a Human-centric Environment to Support Human Health
Needs, 2013-2017 (PI).
- "Service Provisioning in Mobile Environments through Opportunistic Computing" IEEE Trans. on Mobile Computing, 17(12: 2898-2911, 2018.
- "Kinetic-Powered Wearable IoT for Healthcare: Challenges and Opportunities" IEEE Computer, 51(9): 64-74, 2018.
- "Distributed Randomized k-Clustering based PCID Assignment for Ultra-Dense Femtocellular Networks" IEEE Trans. on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 29(6): 1247-1260, 2018.
- "HARKE: Human Activity Recognition from Kinetic Energy Harvesting Data in Wearable Devices" IEEE Trans. on Mobile Computing, 17(6): 1353-1368, 2018.
- "RunnerPal: A Runner Monitoring and Advisory System Based on Smart Devices" IEEE Trans. on Service Computing (Special Issue on Mobile and Cloud
Services for Digital Health), 11(2): 262-276, 2018.
- "Vehicular Social Networks: A Survey" Pervasive and Mobile Computing, 43: 96-113, 2018.
- "An Adaptive Bayesian System for Context-Aware Data Fusion in Smart Environments" IEEE Trans. on Mobile Computing, 16(6): 1505-1512, 2017.
- "JAMMY: A Distributed and Self-Adaptive Solution against Selective Jamming Attack in TDMA WSNs" IEEE Trans. on Dependable and Secure Computing, 14(4): 392-405, 2017.