- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
Zawodniok, Maciej Jan
Electrical & Computer Engineer
133 Emerson Hall
ROLLA, MO 65409
University of Missouri-Rolla, Doctor of Philosophy, 2006
He has received an NSF CAREER award (2010). He is an Assistant Director of the NSF I/UCRC on Intelligent Maintenance Systems (IMS).
He is looking for research graduate assistants (GRAs) to work on a ground-breaking research in wireless networks.
Maciej J. Zawodniok graduated from the Silesian University of Technology with a Master of
Science degree in Computer Science in 1999 and received a Ph.D. degree in Computer
Engineering from the University of Missouri-Rolla in 2006. Since 2008, he is at Missouri
University of Science and Technology, where currently he is an Assistant Professor in
Computer Engineering and Assistant Director of NSF I/UCRC on Intelligent Maintenance
Systems. Dr. Zawodniok's research focuses on adaptive and energy-efficient protocols for
wireless networks, network-centric systems, network security, cyber-physical and embedded
systems with applications to manufacturing and maintenance.
wireless sensor networks, wireless adhoc networks, Mote, energy-efficient protocols, network security, embedded systems, application of control theory and computational intelligence, prognostics, diagnostics
Latest Scholars' Mine Publications
- Module-level power converters for parallel connected photovoltaic arrays
- Cooperative power control approaches towards fair radio resource allocation for wireless network
- Multiple-input multiple-output system on a spinning vehicle with unknown channel state information
- Experimental investigation of RF fading channels and receiver detection
- Stochastic optimal adaptive controller and communication protocol design for networked control systems