Isaac, Kakkattukuzhy M.
Mechanical & Aerospace Engin
194G Toomey Hall
ROLLA, MO 65409
Virginia Polytechnic Institute, Doctor of Philosophy, 1982
Isaac was born in Kerala, India. He received his B. Tech. and M. Tech. degrees in aerospace engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras. And he received his Ph. D. degree in aerospace engineering from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulation of transport phenomena such as combustion, adsorption, multiphase flow and electrochemistry; Microfluidics; Lab-on-a-Chip; unsteady, low Reynolds number flows
Latest Scholars' Mine Publications
- Numerical investigation of second-law characteristics of ramjet throttling
- Investigating the effects of internally trapped residuals on the performance of a homogeneous charge compression ignition (HCCI) engine
- A three-dimensional transient simulation of an electrochemical magnetohydrodynamics cell with micro and millielectrode: a unified reconciliation of theory and experiment
- Gray gas analysis of radiative preheating effects on shock induced combustion
- Enhancing the aerodynamic performance of stepped airfoils