- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Mechanical & Aerospace Engin
290B Toomey Hall
ROLLA, MO 65409
Virginia Tech, Doctor of Philosophy, 2004
For more information on Prof. Hosder and a up-to-date publication list, please visit http://web.mst.edu/~hosders (personal research website link given on the right).
Aerodynamics, uncertainty quantification, hypersonics, computational fluid dynamics (CFD), multidisciplinary design and optimization (MDO), flow control, robust design, numerical methods.
Latest Scholars' Mine Publications
- Numerical investigation of second-law characteristics of ramjet throttling
- Enhancing the aerodynamic performance of stepped airfoils
- Numerical investigation of plasma actuator configurations for flow separation control at multiple angles of attack
- Operation of the aerodynamic plasma actuator at high altitude
- Investigation of transpiration cooling effectiveness for air-breathing hypersonic vehicles